Vermilion Finance DepartmentFinance Department
5511 Liberty Avenue, Vermilion, OH 44089
Amy Hendricks, Director of Finance
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (440) 204-2425
Fax: (440) 204-2423
Accounts Payable/Receivable: (440) 204-2426
Payroll Clerk: (440) 204-2427
Benefits Coordinator: (440) 204-2427
HoursMonday through Friday 8 am - 4 pm
MissionIn support of the local governance mission of the City of Vermilion, the Finance Department provides delivery of services and information in an efficient, responsive, and citizen centered manner.
The Finance Department is responsible for budget preparation, payroll, revenue collection, accounts payable, and the safeguarding of all City of Vermilion assets.
- Annual budgets are prepared by July 15 of each year.
- Appropriations are adopted by March 31 of each year.
- Finance committee meetings take place the second Monday of each month.
- Local income tax is collected by the Regional Income Tax Agency.
- Local income tax rate is 1.5% with a maximum .5% credit granted to those persons living inside the city and working outside the city, and paying a local tax to the workplace city with a rate greater than or equal to the residence city.