Note: Service Fees Apply For Online PaymentsOnline payment service fee: $3.25; Phone payment service fee: $4.20.
(Auto-pay option occurs no fees. The form can be mailed or dropped off at City Hall. Residents can also pay through their own bank account; there is no charge. Click here for more information.)
The City of Vermilion's online billing and payment solution offers more ways to view and pay your utility bill, plus the addition of 24/7 phone payments and pay by text. Customers can receive and view bills electronically, make a payment with credit/debit card or e-check and choose to go paperless. A quick, one-time payment can be made without registering or you can create an account to enjoy more features like setting up automatic payments, saving payment information for later use and viewing history.
Online Bill Pay Payment options:
- Easy-to-use online portal to access your account and make payments
- Registration is not required
- Go Paperless – get your bills via email
- AutoPay – automatically pay the invoice amount on the due date
- Recurring Scheduled Payments – set up a schedule to pay a fixed amount or the invoice balance on a specific day of the month
- Receive email reminders when your bill is ready, when a scheduled payment is pending and a confirmation after making a payment
- Pay by Phone – check your account balance or make a payment 24/7 by calling 844-813-4736
- Pay by Text – get text notifications about your bill and have the option to pay through text message with your default payment method (sign up when making an online payment or within your account)